Monday, February 2, 2015

Week 2.5: Spying

Well another week has gone by and it has been a while since the last time I posted.  We had some technical difficulties last week but everything is fine now.  So without further ado, here's week 3 for your reading pleasure.

Some time has passed on by and I've made some really good friends with the other clan on the small island that I am on.  I have a trained spy/ninja that I will send to the main island to scout out what will be the best place to invade and in what manner to do so.  So far there is one clan that looks like it can become prey to my attacks.  That is the Bessho clan, and they look weak in comparison to the other clans on the mainland that I have heard about.

I build a small fleet in order to carry my armies on to victory on the main island.  Soon there are trade ships of foreigners at my docks wishing to trade.  I allow them to trade and as reward for opening my ports to these foreigners I get some imported matchlocks to carry into battle.  These will be very important since if I am under siege and they decide to storm the castle, I can more easily defend it.

So anyway my adopted son boards the small fleet with his army to declare war on the Bessho clan and destroy their army in the field before they can retreat into their castle.  but as soon as the army boards the boats whispers of an amazing victory from the Shimazu clan (my brother) reaches our ears.  They are gaining ground and we cannot afford to lose time.  Onward to victory!

2 comments: